Tragic Electrocution: Mother and Daughter’s Shocking Demise on House Railing

Ghaziabad: Tragic Death of Anju (32) and Bholi (16 months) as Electric Current Passes through House Railing in Lal Kuan, Mangal Colony in Wave City Police Station Area.

While playing on the rooftop of their house, Anju’s daughter Bholi accidentally came in contact with an electric current passing through the house railing. The railing had been electrified earlier. Upon seeing her daughter in danger, Anju attempted to save her but also got electrocuted in the process. Nearby residents rushed them to a private hospital, where doctors declared them dead.

Umesh Kumar

Umesh is a senior journalist with more than 15 years of experience. Freelance photo journalist with some leading newspapers, magazines, and news websites and is now associated with Local Post as Consulting Editor

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button