Fire Breaks Out at India Bull Housing Finance Company’s Office in Noida
NOIDA: A massive fire broke out at the India Bull Housing Finance Company’s office in Sector 18, Noida on Wednesday afternoon, and the fire department and police rescued 10 trapped people safely. Chief Fire Officer Arun Kumar Singh said that the fire broke out on Wednesday afternoon due to a short circuit in the office of India Bull’s Housing Finance on the second floor of a commercial building located in Sector 18 Market of Sector 20 police station area. He said that after receiving information about the incident, four fire tenders extinguished the fire, and 10 people trapped inside were safely evacuated with the help of a hydraulic platform.
According to him, the police also cooperated in this work. According to Singh, some fire brigade personnel fainted due to inhalation of smoke while evacuating the trapped people, who have been admitted to the hospital for treatment. The Chief Fire Officer said that the fire has been brought under control and no casualty has been reported. According to him, goods worth lakhs of rupees have been destroyed in this incident.
There was an atmosphere of chaos for a long time due to the fire in a building in Sector 18 market, which is called Connaught Place of Noida. The people around the building where the fire broke out were worried about their safety for a long time.
(This story has not been edited by localpostit.com and is auto generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to)